What do we mean when we say:
“You’re Not Just a Member — YOU’RE AN OWNER!!”?
Since 1955, P. C. Federal Credit Union (PCFCU) has been a MEMBER–OWNED, not-for-profit financial institution with no outside stockholders. What does that mean for you and your family? It means, when you join PCFCU, you’re not a customer, you’re a member-owner with a VOTE & a VOICE at the Credit Union.
You see, we’re like a bank in terms of the accounts, loans and services we provide, but the similarities end there. A few of the advantages of membership in PCFCU are:
- our loan rates are generally lower than those offered by conventional, for-profit financial institutions—whether it’s a loan for home improvements, vehicle, vacation, education — you name it — our members enjoy favorable loan rates;
- we’re also able to pay higher dividends on deposits and charge lower fees;
- we offer Share Drafts, Cert. Deposit, Debit Cards, On-Line Banking & more!
Simply stated: We exist for our members’ benefit, not to profit from them — that’s what makes us different from other financial institutions — that’s how we’re able to offer such great benefits.
PCFCU’s current Field of Membership includes employees & retirees (& members of their immediate family or household) of the following employers:
- Pittsburgh Corning Corporation;
- Costa’s Supermarket and Costa’s Ace Hardware
- International Waxes, Inc.
- Buckler Transport
- Duffy, Inc.
- Walker Petroleum Services, Inc.
- McKean County Government